Count the Bad Mommies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Mommies... Meet Boobah!

Hi Everyone!

I'm hapiness to introduce my little Boobah to all of you. As I've been rquested and seen all of you do too, here is my introduction bit:


1. Post a picture of your kid(s).

I have only one baby-person - Boobah. He is the love of my life, (even though he screamed his head off and didn't wanne play by himself from 4:30 am this morning) and the reason I breathe everyday.







2. Tell us all 3 things we wouldn't know about you.


a. I hate Barney!

b. I am a top-notch pool player. Especially after a drink or two. I don't know what it is about Vodka flowing through my veins, but it just makes me a better player.

c. I procrastinate - ALOT!


3. Tell us some things we wouldn't know about your kid(s).


a. My boy loves Barney!

b. He's got his mom's hands.

c. Boobah has a very high pain threshold.


4. What quote/saying best describes the way you feel about being a mommy?

I am very very bad at remembering anything cool quotey. It's bad because now I can't think of a witty saying that will make everyone go "Hmm, she's a clever one..."


5. Who's your Famous Mommy Role Model (haha, like there actually are any good celebrity mommies)


I happen to like Gwen Stefani alot. She's got good style, and she treats her kid like a normal one.


6. If you could have one wish granted for your kid(s), what would it be?


To be happy, and to set acomplishable goals. And to learn how to live and convert dissapointments into something positive. Oops, that's more than one. But how do you setlle on just one wish for a little baby-person?

3 comments:

Patchwork said...

Welcome!!

We all hate Barney and I procrastinate a bit.

Hello Boobha!

AngelConradie said...

hey- we're practically twins on #2!!! nice to meet you and boobah!

Restless Ink said...

OH YEAH! I love Gwen Stefani! Totally forgot about her.

Pool + me sober = lame
Pool + me drunk = shark

Why I don't play anymore!

Nice to meet you!