Count the Bad Mommies

Monday, June 9, 2008

news on sweets


no news isn't always good news, that is a fact... omg... i need happy pills... sigh... i know everybody always warns that it's difficult raising kids... but hells bells this is just ridiculous... i had no clue it could be this difficult... i feel like the baddest mommy ever... i screamed like a whore this morning... it wasn't pretty and I'm disgusted in myself... argh... tomorrow tomorrow i love you tomorrow... it's only a day away... hopefully tomorrow will be better... i keep telling myself that... that, and the fact that one of these days the kids have a holiday coming up...i just don't know how to be a decent mom at the moment... so yeah it's going like shit on that front at the moment...


other news... kay's new shrink wants to put him on Concerta... it's the newer version of Ritalin... good news?... i don't think so... i know it's the right thing to do... but giving my consent to put my 12 year old son on mind altering drugs, schedule 6 medicine... kind of freaks me out just a tiny little bit...


so there... that's my news... it sucks but I'll get there... i don't have a fucking choice do i...


3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

big hugs girl... you're so not a bad mom!!!

Sweets said...

thanks tjomma XXX

shrink on the couch said...

tough decision, sometimes there are no easy answers. let us know how it goes.