Count the Bad Mommies

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Searching the Database...

1. What do you remember most clearly about the birth of your kid(s)?

J was a traumatic birth... I had to undergo an emergency Caesar and gotta tell you that it was the longest 30 min of my life being unable to push and feeling like I have the worlds biggest dump on board! But they soon put me under but I when I woke up I was convinced I was still pregnant and in labour till they brought in my J.. He looked like such a cute little rat.. I loved him immediately..
D was more civilised and I knew the risk this time and was less surprised when I needed to go for a Caesar, and there was enough time for epidural aswell.. Watched the birth via the lights !!
wow.. what a helluva thing!!
He peed on the doctor... That's my boy! I then passed out (probably from exhaustion in watching them work) and woke up with him being thrust on my nipple... nothing says I love you like cracked nipples..

2. What weird cravings did you have, if any?

I didn't crave anything..
But I did pull a fakey!.. he he..
When I wanted something I told my ex that it was a craving.. worked for me..

3. What other names were you debating, before you settled on the name you did?

Too many to relate.. only knew it wasn't going to be my name ;-)
(nobody ever spells it my way..which is obviously the right way!)

4. What's the hardest part about being a mommy?

Saying No..

5. How did becoming a mommy change you?

I finally understood my mom and loved her more ...

6. What advice would you give any future mommies-to-be?

Don't give up on them and whatever you do never show fear.. they can smell it a mile away...

B

3 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

Is going under the knife better than natural. I hear it drugs the baby up too so docs may not pic up starnge stuff about the kids behaviour untill the effect wears of. is that true or not. how ruff was the eppidural I am so scared of needles and I am so afraid that I move while he has that needle in my spine

god I am loving this blog

Briget said...

Hi Nos,

I think if you can go natural you should.. I kinda felt cheated but I got over that..
What strange stuff you expecting?if thats true no wonder my boys had perfect scores on their apgars.. bless them!
I cant help your needle fear but you could always ask for them to tie you down first I suppose??..

B

AngelConradie said...

oh that was funny! i love your advice!!!