Count the Bad Mommies

Sunday, January 27, 2008

sick sickety sick

What does a bad mommy do with a sick little kid with a 101 degree fever?

One that doesn't want to eat, sleep, talk or even dance and play?

Simple...

juice. water. meds. juice. crackers. water. tv. tv. tv. juice. crackers. cats. tv. tv. tv. soup. more juice...

a little bit of love.

some cuddles...

and of course some more water juice and tv...

What do you do when your little one is so sick they don't even have the energy to drive you nuts?

3 comments:

stephanie said...

TV comes to mind, and if they're too sick to even have an opinion I pick retro flicks. They've been pleasantly surprised (I'm not trying to say "Sound of Music" or "Annie" have saved anyone's life or anything but...).

I'm sorry your babe is feeling crummy, but it does make us slow down and enjoy the caretaking a little more, huh?

AngelConradie said...

teehee, my routine is a lot like yours, though i will probably rent a few movies because there's never anything on tv!

i'm sorry little k is not well...

Patchwork said...

Guys, sorry! I know I'm due for homework but I am swamped at work! Someone please take over, else I'll post this evening.