Count the Bad Mommies

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

cami answers more questions while she's ill...

That's right. I'm not feeling well. My husband was sick for a week, my daughter was sick for a week (and still is) and now I'm sick. So I'm grumbly and coughing and tired. Plus I'm bored, oh so very bored...

and then I noticed that Angel set us some homework, I'm hoping that for at least 10 minutes that will take the boredom away...


1. Do you remember a particular incident or moment from your own childhood that has influenced the way you raise your offspring?

I had an awful babysitter when we lived in Texas, she used the bible as an excuse to be an over bearing tyrant to the children in her care. I've always hoped I can keep K out of situations like that one.

2. Have you started some kind of savings plan or investment thingy for when your kidlet wants to go to college or varsity?

Currently it is called the piggy bank... but we need to start up her account

3. Do you think it’s possible to let go of “mommy guilt”, to forgive yourself and move on, to do better?

possible yes. easy? not in a million years.

4. How long after giving birth did you want to have sex?

It was about a month before I wanted it, but I had a very traumatic delivery so I did as i was told and waited until I had seen my doctor at 6 weeks. I'm not a glutton for punishment or a sex maniac... I just really missed it and I had been so ill during my pregnancy that very little sex was being had then. Mr. Kaos was really afraid of hurting me, afraid that we were jumping back in the saddle too soon. But everything worked out just fine ;)

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

so did it work? did i manage to keep your brain occupied for 10 minutes?

Patchwork said...

Ooooh Mr Kaos sounds like a hunny!

CamiKaos said...

angel: 9 1/2. ;)

Bridget: he truly is.