Count the Bad Mommies

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Before Sweets was a mommy~

Before I was a mommy…I had the body of a goddess…*sigh* I think I’ll go sit in the corner and cry some...

Before I was a mommy…I thought I would be such a cool mom, haha very funny... I don’t know if I’m a cool mom or not, but for some reason it doesn’t bother me, I have to do right by them, so if that makes me unpopular, lovin’ it !

Before I was a mommy…I slept thought the night and would not have woken up for any amount of money.

Before I was a mommy…it never dawned on me that I would be divorced and would have to do the parenting alone.

Before I was a mommy…I never knew I could love another human being so much. Then when I was expecting my second child I was petrified that I wouldn’t be able to love him as much as I did my first. Silly me.

Before I was a mommy…I didn’t know what hemorrhoids were.

Before I was a mommy… I sweat the small stuff… now my motto is… don’t sweat the small stuff!!

Before I was a mommy… I saw my own parents differently.

Before I was a mommy…I thought my life was perfect, but~ I was wrong :)

4 comments:

ExMi said...

thank god i never had to learn about hemmoroids! (how the f*ck do you spell that)

must be because i didn't do any pushing. i had The Kid cut out and removed.

AngelConradie said...

teehee... a lot can change in a relatively short amount of time eh?

Restless Ink said...

I SO think I couldn't love another one as much as I love our daughter. I'm terrified of that...but if you say so -

I love your last "Before I was a mommy..." - so simple and so sweet!

Sweets said...

emct: i know... i googled it, i looked in the dictionary... got different spelling everywhere so i decided on this one... hehe

btw~ the dreaded roids only came after my second bambino...

oh dear talking about roids are like talking about discovery health...wmahahahahahahaha

angel: you know it doll!!

restless: i was in tears the last weeks of my pregnancy cause i was SO convinced that i wouldn't be able to love this new child as much, and felt so guilty... but trust me, no worries!!