Count the Bad Mommies

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Homework as Submitted by B

1. What is the one thing you have said or done to your kid that you regret the most.
I smoked while I was pregnant.. with both of them.. :-( ( I didnt have the stunting of growth but I cant help but wonder how intelligent they wouldve been)
2. Have you passed any bad habits on to your kid/s?
lol, I don't know... I am the wrong person to ask.. I am of the thought that I have no such thing.. best you ask Sexy G this..
3. Does your own mom rock or suck?
My Mom Rocked 2 million Percent.. Just wish I told her more often...

4. How do you feel about TV, music, popular media around your kids? Anything in particular you feel strongly about not letting your kid/s watch/listen to/read?
Barney has a lot to answer for but not half as much as tinky winky and his other gay cronies...
I don't have TV at home so all viewing is monitered strictly by me and I dont allow Age inappropriate viewing at all.. ( I am a sucky mom, I know)

B

4 comments:

Briget said...

;-)

kate said...

Ah poor kiddies ...what do you mean how inteligent they could have been lol ;0)

AngelConradie said...

nice! so you reckon the purple teletubby wasn't the only gay one?

Sweets said...

i love the telly tubbies... can't believe you guys!!! ;) tinky winky... poh... lala!